Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stressball

Id Vicious performed, as usual, a show tonight. My vantage point was from the lighting booth this week, not the stage. The show was relatively funny. It was raining hard, and the balcony outside the theatre gave shelter to a few homeless people. Between rehearsal and the show, I started work on a project for tomorrow, which I didn't get to finish.

I'm constantly nervous about work - I feel like I could get fired at any moment. My boss doesn't tolerate bullshit, and I feel like I'm on thin ice all the time. Sometimes it makes me extra-productive. Mostly it just stresses me out, because I'm only working two days a week, and it's already not enough. I don't know what I'd do if I lost this job - but I'm not going to impress anyone by oversleeping tomorrow, so I'd better get some rest tonight.

No comments: