Saturday, March 15, 2008

Whirlwind

What a day.
  1. CA Boom V - Design Expo, Santa Monica
  2. Guppy House, Anaheim
  3. Assassins, Anaheim
  4. Geisha House, Hollywood
I think I'll summarise. If you want the in-depth scoop, holler and I'll tell you.

CA Boom.
Three hours walking through the Santa Monica aeroport, absorbing all the design info I could handle. Brought an empty shoulder bag, and it was full of literature by the time I left. Most interesting things were a baby seat that looked like half of an egg and some crazy wicker-esque furniture from a company called pie (project import export)

Guppy House.
Fun times - quick service, tasty food, fishtanks on the walls.

Assassins.
Would-be nobodies become somebodies by offing presidents. It's not murder when presidents are involved, it's assassination.

Geisha House.
Ordered chocolate cake. Kitchen was closed. Persisted. Cake arrived. Spoons did not. Cake still delicious.

No comments: